NVIDIA Announcing NVIDIA License System 1.1Robust HPC
If you’re using NVIDIA License System (NLS), this will be a good news. The NVIDIA License System (NLS) version 1.1 is now available with major enhancements.
What’s new in NLS 1.1 release:
- New registration method for Delegated License Service (DLS) instances in classified networks
- DLS custom configuration for desired NTP server
- Major enhancements and changes to the UI
- Expedited method for creating, binding, and installing a Cloud License Service (CLS) instance
- Added support for DLS disk expansion
- Ports 8081/8082 are no longer used for communication between client VM and DLS server
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
For more information about the release details, visit the NVIDIA License System documentation page or access the latest version on the NVIDIA Licensing Portal.
Leave a Reply