Exclusive Benefits when You Purchase from Robust HPC
Overview of Chaos Group Products
V-Ray for SketchUp
Introducing the next generation of rendering
With significant workflow optimizations & faster rendering, V-Ray Next is smarter, faster and more powerful than ever.
Image displayed is © Nuno Silva
V-Ray for Unreal
Get the best of both worlds – real-time & ray tracing
Now you can bring V-Ray scenes from 3ds Max, Maya, SketchUp and Rhino directly into the Unreal Editor in just a few simple steps.
And for the first time, you can render raytraced, photorealistic images with V-Ray directly from Unreal.
Image displayed is © Bertrand Benoit
V-Ray NEXT for 3dsmax / Maya
Тhe Next generation of rendering
V-Ray Next Scene Intelligence delivers faster ray tracing, cleaner sampling and more accurate rendering. That means you work smarter — not harder — by automating steps that used to take up valuable time.
Image displayed is by Pawel Szklarski, © Ars Thanea
Phoenix FD for 3dsmax / Maya
An all-in one solution for fluid dynamics. Simulate fire, smoke, liquids, ocean waves, splashes, spray, mist and more.
- Built for 3D artists who want to create dynamic FX using quick presets, fast setup and intuitive controls.
- Integrated seamlessly into 3ds Max and optimized to render with V-Ray.
- Compatible with top industry tools such as Alembic, Krakatoa, Stoke MX and OpenVDB.\
Image displayed is by ScanlineVFX, © 20th Century Fox
Designed for insanely fast, smooth playback of high resolution image sequences.
- Create multi-layered compositions and make changes in real-time.
- Adjust and grade colors on individual layers or adjustment layers. Apply 3D LUTs for color accurate workflows.
- Collaborate across remote teams with intuitive markup & annotation tools.
- and many more…